Refined Apartments With A Luxurious Lifestyle Address
Capturing the essence of its prestigious location, ‘The Bay’ presents a limited collection of 43 luxury apartments, set amidst the leafy environs of one of Sydney’s most cherished suburbs.
This stunning boutique building assures a finer version of apartment living, inspired by the area’s reputation for luxury homes. It is elevated to optimise views encompassing the golf course and the glistening waters of Kogarah Bay, with a rooftop entertaining area offering the ultimate setting to host special occasions.
Oversized apartments are purpose-built for contemporary living, with open plan designs finished with glazed walls, inviting light to pour in while optimising these fantastic vistas. Evoking a mood of relaxed sophistication, design is elegant, functional and integrated with a selection of luxurious finishes.
- Premium apartments with a choice of 1, 2 or 3 Bedrooms
- Elegant & functional design integrated with a selection of luxurious finishes
- Majority are north facing – selling fast!
- Expansive district vistas from upper levels
- Outdoor settings perfect for alfresco dining
- Stunning soft-close kitchens, Smeg appliances
- Stylish designer bedrooms & bathrooms
- Video intercom, level lift access, storage
- All 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments provide 2 car spots
5-9 John Street, Kogarah Bay, NSW 2217
Adored by all ages, Kogarah Bay offers sublime lifestyle attractions including sweeping parklands, foreshore walks and Beverley Park Golf Course. It assures easy access to schools, local St George marinas, Hurstville shopping precinct and more…
- Beverley Park Golf Course (2min drive – 950m)
- Kogarah Park (3min drive – 900m)
- Augusta Park (800m)
- Claydon Reserve Playground (2min drive)
- Carss Park Football Club (2min drive)
- Parkside Drive Reserve (2min drive)
- Carss Park Flats Soccer Amenities / Carrs Bush Park / Carss Cottage Museum (3min drive)
- Harold Fraser Oval (2min drive)
- The Great Taste of Greece (230m)
- Dominio’s Pizza Carlton (400m)
- Schubert’s Bakery (500m)
- Yasukochi’s Sweet Shop (550m)
- Brewbay Espresso (800m)
- The Laughing Goat Café (3min drive)
- The Cheesecake Shop (4min drive)
- Crown Dragon Restaurant (750m)
- Trattoria e Pizza (4min drive)
- Blakehurst High School, Blakehurst Public and Rise & Shine Childcare all within walking distance
- Carlton South Public School (3min drive)
- St George Christian School (4min drive)
- Blakehurst Public School (3min drive)
- Ramsgate Beach 2.31km. Ramsgate Beach, NSW.
- Sandringham (n) 2.56km. Sandringham, NSW.
- Lady Robinson 2.61km. Monterey, NSW.
- Dolls Point 2.72km. Dolls Point, NSW.
- Rocky Point 2.88km. Taren Point, NSW.
- Sandringham (s) 2.9km. Taren Point, NSW.
- Sandringham 2.95km. Sandringham, NSW.
- Taren Point 3.48km.